3M Tempa DOT Disposible Thermometers
(Ideal For EMS With Oral Or Skin Readings And Individually
Tempa·DOT thermometers are accurate, convenient, versatile and
economical body temperature measuring devices. Clinically accurate
oral body temperature can be obtained in 60 seconds and axillary
temperatures in three minutes. Tempa·DOT thermometers use a dot
sensor matrix consisting of temperature-sensitive indicating dots.
Each dot changes color from tan to blue at a specific temperature
relative to the melting point of the specific chemical mixture of
the dot. Each dot changes color at a temperature of 0.2°F or 0.1°C
higher than the preceding dot. Body temperature is read from a
numerical temperature scale. Tempa·DOT thermometers are sensitive
to environmental temperature - see storage conditions. 100/BOX
• Single-use thermometer reduces risk of cross-transmission of
• Provides consistently accurate temperature readings for reliable
• Easy to read and simple to understand.
• Versatile thermometer can be used to take oral or axillary
temperatures, provides a fast reading in 60 seconds for oral
temperature, and allows you to check other patient vital signs
simultaneously with temperature taking.
• Economical thermometers are bulk packaged for lower cost per
unit. Disposable to eliminate time and labor spent on disinfection,
recalibration, recharging and repair of electronic and tympanic
units, and eliminate expense and risk associated with toxic mercury
cleanup and disposal.
• No risk of toxic mercury exposure makes this thermometer a
nontoxic and safe choice for patients of all ages.
Other Sell This Product On The Market For $29.99 A Box
is currently empty