Broselow™ Pediatric Emergency System - Fully
(A Must Have For Pediatric Resuscitation)
The Broselow System is designed with children's care in mind.
The system supplies you with all the information and equipment you
need for your young patient's emergency resuscitation requirements.
All contained in a color coded easy-to-use kit. Work accurately.
Work swiftly. Make the Broselow System part of your essentials.
Includes twenty-eight size-specific procedural modules in seven
pouches, flying carpet, Broselow Pediatric Emergency Tape, and all
other equipment shown in photo. All contained in a heavy-duty ALS
equipment organizer. The Broselow Pediatric Emergency System is
approved for the PALS education program. For children 3 to 36
• Twenty-Eight Size-Specific Procedural Modules In Seven
• Flying Carpet
• Broselow™ Pediatric Emergency Tape
• And All Other Equipment Shown In photo
• Approved For The PALS Education Program.
• For children 3 to 36 kg (6.6 to 79.36 lb's)
is currently empty